C1st Mobile is Community 1st Credit Union’s mobile web service for members wanting to bank anywhere, anytime. It is a streamlined version of our regular website designed specifically for use in a mobile browser and with the services you’d need on the go.
- Check your account balance
- View account history
- Transfer funds
- Pay a bill
- Mobile Deposit - deposit checks with your smart phone
- Find current rates for C1st loans and deposit accounts
- Find the branch nearest to you
In order to access Mobile Banking, you need to be enrolled in Online Banking with a valid sign-on ID and password and have access to a mobile device with an Internet connection. Then, simply enter the URL (www.c1stcreditunion.mobi) into the browser of your Internet-enabled wireless device and then log in using your Online Banking sign-on ID and password.
Android, iPhone and iPad Apps
If you have an Android, go to the Market or Play Store on your phone and download the new app by searching for "Community 1st Credit Union." If you have an iPhone, go to the App Store on your phone and download the app by searching for "Community 1st Credit Union."
If you have an iPad, please follow these instructions when downloading our iPad app:
- On the home screen, find the "App Store" icon.
- Click on the search option.
- Search for "Community 1st Credit Union" without the quotations. Our app will not show up.
- IMPORTANT STEP: To find our iPad app, you have to filter the results. You can do this by clicking the words "iPad Only" at the top of the search results and selecting "iPhone Only"
- Now our Mobile App appears in the search results. Click on the FREE box.
- Click again in the same location that says "Install"
- The app will install and you can access it from your home screen.
If you already have the iPhone/iPad app installed, you will need to download the updates to get the latest and greatest versions as they are released.
All Other Smart Phones
For all other smart phones, we recommend adding the C1st Mobile Shortcut:
- Step 1: Go to www.c1stcreditunion.mobi and add it as a bookmark on your phone
- Step 2: Select the "Menu" button on your phone
- Step 3: Select: +Add
- Step 4: Select: Shortcuts
- Step 5: Choose C1st Mobile from your bookmarks
Mobile Banking is FREE and SECURE. Security includes the latest in SSL encryption and is backed by online banking secure sign-on. Contact us if you have questions about the applications.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ's)
1. How do I access C1st Mobile?
- In order to access C1st Mobile, you need Online Banking access (a valid Sign-On ID and Password) and a mobile device with an Internet connection. Simply enter (www.c1stcreditunion.mobi) into the browser of your Internet-enabled wireless device and then log in using your Online Banking Sign-On ID and Password.
2. Which mobile devices are supported by C1st Mobile?
- You can access C1st Mobile from any Internet-enabled mobile phone (such as WAP phones), PalmOne OS device, Pocket PC, Apple iPhonedevice or RIM Blackberry device. Note: The devices must be Internet enabled.
3. How does C1st Mobile handle security?
- C1st Mobile is encrypted using the Wireless Transport Layer Security (WTLS) protocol, which provides the highest level of security available today. Additionally, all data that passes between the wireless gateway, MShift’s Servers andCommunity 1st Credit Union’s web servers is encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) layer.
4. Is there a fee to use C1st Mobile?
- No. C1st Mobile is free of charge.
5. What transactions can you perform using C1st Mobile?
- Account Summaries
- Account Transaction History
- Pay Bills
- View Pending Bill Payments
- Cancel Pending Bill Payments
- View Bill Payment Histories
6. What happens if I get locked out of C1st Mobile?
- As with Online Banking, you must call a Community 1st Credit Union Member Service Representative to reset your password. Once your password is reset, you must first specify your new password on Online Banking via your PC. For security reasons, you may not specify your new password on C1st Mobile. Once your password is set up on your PC, you may use your Sign-On ID and Password to immediately log in to C1st Mobile.
7. Can I use C1st Mobile if I don’t have aN Online Banking Account?
- No. You must have an Online Banking Sign-On ID and Password in order to use C1st Mobile.
8. Does C1st Mobile time out after being idle a certain amount of time?
- Yes. Mobile Banking times out after five minutes of being idle.
Pocket PC Devices
1. I am able to view the home page of C1st Mobile on my Pocket PC, but when I attempt to log in I get an error message.
- When you attempt to gain access to a secure Web site from Windows CE, you may receive the following error message: "Unable to establish secure connection"
- Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer may issue either of the following error messages: "The page you are looking for cannot be found" or "Unable to establish secure connection"
- To resolve this issue, update to the Microsoft High Encryption Pack for Pocket PC. This add-on supports MD% certificates with the new hashing algorithm. For information about how to update to the Microsoft High Encryption Pack for Pocket PC, view the following Microsoft Web site:
1. How do I access C1st Mobile on my Palm?
- First, please ensure that your PalmOne Handheld has an Internet connection via a wireless Internet service provider (Wireless ISP). Once you verify that you can connect to the Internet, you can access Online Bankingby simply entering the following URL in your browser: (www.c1stcreditunion.mobi)
RIM Blackberry Phones
1. How do I access C1st Mobile on my RIM Blackberry Pager?
- You must ensure that you have a browser, such as the Go.web browser, installed on your RIM Blackberry. If you are not sure if your RIM Blackberry has a browser installed, please check with your service provider. Once you verify that you have a browser, you may simply enter our URL in your browser: www.c1stcreditunion.mobi
2. Why am I unable to log in using my Blackberry phone?
- Please check the settings on your Blackberry phone to ensure it is enabled to browse Secure/SSL sites.
3. When I attempt to go to www.c1stcreditunion.mobi, I get an error message.
- You may get the message "Access Denied: Insecure SSL Request"
- When clicking on More Info, you may also receive the following message: "Your MDS has been configured to deny SSL requests to servers that have certificates which are untrusted or expired.
- Try using Device Side SSL which can be modified in your TLS Options. Contact your system administrator with any questions."
- If you receive these messages, change your Blackberry Options settings as follows: Select Options, then TLS; under the TLS Default, select Change Option to "Handheld," not "Proxy."
1. I keep getting locked out of my account when I try and log in on my mobile phone. Why doesn’t it accept my log-in information?
- Using your mobile phone to enter data takes a little practice. Passwords are case sensitive; make sure you are entering your password exactly as it is set up. If your password begins with a lower-case letter, you may need to use your phone’s shift key to change the default from upper case. In addition, some phones require extra shift key presses to enter numbers instead of letters.
2. Why can’t I see the first few transactions of my account history?
- Due to the screen size on the mobile phone, only a limited amount of information can be displayed. Some mobile phones take you to the middle or bottom of a new page instead of the top. To make sure you are at the top of the page, use the up arrow key on the phone to scroll all the way to the top of the page. If you want to view more information below, use the down arrow key to scroll down until you come to a "More" link. When you click on "More," it will take you to the next page of information.
3. How do I know if my phone is web-enabled?
- If you have a MiniBrowser, MicroBrowser or Wireless Web on your phone’s main menu, then it is web-enabled. Contact your mobile phone carrier to confirm that your phone is web-enabled and that the service is activated.