Apply For A 2021 C1st Scholarship
posted on Friday, January 8, 2021 in Announcements
Community 1st Credit Union Scholarships
Each year, C1st awards $44,000 in scholarships to area members who wish to continue their education in college or vocational school.
- Four (4) $1,000 awards will be given to non-traditional or returning college students.
- One (1) $4,000 award will be given to the most qualified applicant who is the child of a Community 1st Credit Union employee.
- Eighteen (18) awards of $2,000 each will be given to the remaining, most qualified applicants.
This program is administered by Scholarship America, the nation's largest designer and manager of scholarships, tuition assistance, and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
All scholarship applications must be completed online through Scholarship America. As part of your application, you must also upload the following documents:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades, and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- A completed Applicant Appraisal Form.
- Your application is not complete unless all required documents are submitted electronically through Scholarship America.
LEARN MORE / APPLY NOW
C1st Scholarship application deadline is March 11th, 2021 by 3:00pm CST.