How C1st is Protecting Members and Employees During the COVID-19 Outbreak
posted on Thursday, March 12, 2020 in Announcements
With the coronavirus (COVID-19) becoming more active in our area, we want to assure our members we are taking measures to protect our members and employees while we continue to provide access to your accounts. We will maintain a safe environment for members who visit our branches, and we expect to keep regular business hours at this time. In the event we do need to adjust our hours or close a location, we will provide notice via email and our website.
In the coming days, and as supplies may be available, we are taking the following actions in each office:
- Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning. We have placed a high priority on keeping all member and work areas and surfaces clean
- Practicing healthy social habits
- Our employees will refrain from handshakes or other courteous gestures to minimize physical contact
- As supplies permit, having hand sanitizer available for use
- Staying abreast of current events and information. As the situation is evolving, we are constantly assessing the needs of our members and our employees in relation to the larger expectations of our communities. We will continue to monitor developments and will take appropriate steps to ensure the continued safety of our members and employees.
Our online and mobile banking services are a great option for anyone who is concerned with being in the public and wants to limit potential exposure during this time. Manage your finances conveniently from the comfort of your home or office.
- View real-time account balances
- Deposit checks from a camera-enabled mobile device
- Set up account alerts
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay loans
- View transaction history & statements
C1st recommends the following CDC’s recommendations for preventing the spread of this and other infectious viruses.
How you can help:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizers that contain at least 60 percent alcohol when soap and water is not available
- Stay home if you are ill
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and immediately dispose of it
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Sanitize your debit and credit cards on a regular basis
- Use digital payments when available
- Use online/mobile account access options