Need to check your account balance or make a transfer on the weekend, a holiday, or at night? You can do all this plus set up ACH batches, wire transfers, apply for a loan, pay bills, and more. It’s a fast and convenient way to manage your finances. It also gives you access to Business BillPayer and eStatements. Accessing your accounts online is a fast and convenient way to take care of your finances on the Internet, 24/7.
How do you get started?
To sign up for Business Digital Banking, complete the Online Business Enrollment form here.
It's easy! Log in to your Digital Banking account. Click on the Statements tab, select eStatement preferences, choose electronic statements in the drop-down, enter your email address, review and accept the disclosure.
Receive the same benefits as our regular BillPayer ~ plus more, including:
- Pay any number of employees electronically
- Send payroll deposits to multiple accounts
- Create customized auditing reports
- Set multi-user entitlements for employees
- Set transaction caps at the sub-user and payee level
BUSINESS BILLPAYER DEMO
Business Digital Banking FAQs
- If a user is a main administrator for a business, can they manage their own users? Where would they be able to do this?
Yes. The main administrator can manage their own users with online banking. They can do this by navigating through the Cash Management menu and choosing the User Management option to manage their users.
- When creating a new payment template, where would a user begin? When editing an existing payment template, where would a user begin?
- Within the Cash Management menu, the user can begin by clicking on payments. Then, within the Create Template drop-down menu, select the payment type.
- When editing an existing payment template, the user may choose from the available templates, then click edit on the desired template.
- If needing to add a new recipient to an existing template, where can this be done? Can a user add a new recipient without saving to this existing template?
The user has two options. Either way, the recipient must be saved when adding to an existing and new template.
- Click on recipients within the Cash Management menu to add a recipient, then save. This recipient will be available to use within the payment template, in the recipient and amount step, by selecting ‘Show All.’
- Within the template, in the recipient and amount step, click on the ‘Add Recipient’ option.
- Where would a user go to send a one-time payment? Can they send this to a new recipient without saving the recipient?
- Within the Cash Management menu, the user will click on payments, then click on the New Payments drop down menu. Then, select the payment type for a one-time payment.
- Yes, the user can create the new recipient without saving the recipient for one-time payments.
- Where would you navigate to submit a template for processing?
Cash Management > Payments > Template
- Is there a way to import a CSV file? What information does each need to contain? What is the process to import in a CSV file into my Digital Banking?
- A 5-column CSV file can be imported using the ‘Payment from File’ option within the ‘Payments’ menu.
- The five fields required are the following in this order:
- Account Number
- Account Type (1 for checking; 2 for savings)
- Why am I getting a message stating that I have no recipients with accounts when creating an ACH/wire transaction? I checked in the Recipients menu and I confirmed that there are some listed.
- Each recipient will need to have at least one account listed.
- If a recipient does not have the Beneficiary Bank information filled in, it will not appear in the eligible list for wire transfers.
- Is there a way to create a sub-user for my company that is only allowed to draft payments using existing templates and not be able to edit the template?
Yes. The ‘Draft Restricted’ option should be selected for this need.
- Why has my ACH/wire payment not gone through as expected?
- If the transaction is in Drafted status, this means that not all required approvals have been satisfied.
- The transaction cannot be processed until all approvals have been entered.
- Why can I not cancel an online transaction?
- The Process Date is in the past
- The transaction is already in ‘Processed’ status -or-
- The user does not have ‘Cancel’ rights
- How can I setup a company where the owner can approve his/her own transaction, but the sub-user needs the owner to approve his/hers? The owner does not want dual approval required for him/herself.
- Setup the owner with both draft and approval rights.
- Setup the sub-user with only draft rights.
- The one approval on the transaction will be the owner.
- I created a new user in Digital Banking but they cannot login. Why?
The user will not be able to login until a C1st employee validates and approves them.
- I want to schedule the Effective Date for my ACH file as tomorrow, but it is grayed out. The cash management system typically allows me to do this.
The ACH cutoff time has already passed, so the system date is already on the next day.
- Why can I see certain accounts on my Home screen but do not have the same accounts listed when I try to draft an ACH transaction?
- Withdrawal or deposit rights to the account is not turned on.
- Contact a C1st Representative to maintenance accounts if needed.