1. Security. C1ST uses reasonable safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect and limit access to personal information. Information you send to us electronically may not be secure when transmitted. Information which is sensitive in nature (i.e., account numbers, personal information, Social Security numbers, etc.), should not be submitted through unsecured channels.
2. General Pages. C1ST collects and stores information on the domain you use to access our website, the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site, the date and time of your visit to our website, and the browser software used by you to access our website.
3. Member-Only Pages. Personal identifying information is collected when a member registers to access C1ST's member-only sections of our website. This information enables C1ST to regulate entry to the member-only portions of our website and to measure member usage. Any personal identifying information gathered during member registration is not sold to, leased to, or shared with third parties.
4. E-mail. Personal information contained in e-mail sent by members and non-members may be used by our staff and volunteers to answer questions, to follow up on suggestions or complaints, or to improve the level of service C1ST provides. Please be advised that e-mail may not be secure against interception by unauthorized individuals. Therefore, if you wish to communicate sensitive or personal information with C1ST, you may want to send it by postal mail. Information given to C1ST during e-mail interactions will be used to answer requests, questions, or relay information back to members. The information that is collected will not be sold to, leased to, or shared with third parties.
5. Site Management. Non-identifying information is collected from our website for the purpose of tracking system performance, the number of visitors to our site, and information that is or is not of interest to our members.
6. Children and Collection of Personal Information. In compliance with federal government regulations, C1ST does not collect personal information from children. C1ST views a child as any individual who is under 18 years of age. Therefore, if you are under 18 years of age, please do not give C1ST any personal information.
7. Links. C1ST contains links to other companies on our website. Please be aware that C1ST is not liable for the content or availability of these linked sites. C1ST does not provide, and is not responsible for, the product, service, or overall website content available at a third-party site. C1ST's privacy policies do not apply to linked websites. If you do click on a linked website located on C1ST's website, please consult the privacy disclosures on that site for further information.
8. Cookies. We use technology to collect anonymous, non-Personal Information that indicates how visitors use our site. Such technology, called "cookies" are small files containing text that your web browser software transfers from our website to your computer when you visit our site. Cookies make it easier for you to use our site and help us to customize your online experience.
9. Mobile Permissions.
||Allows access to the device's camera for mobile check deposit and FaceID for login
|Access to external storage
||Allows access to files/media on the device for optional Secure Message attachments
||Allows access to contacts on the device for mobile app sharing
||Allows access to the device's microphone for optional chat functions