Sponsorships and Donations
Through its charitable investments, Community 1st Credit Union helps enrich the lives of our members and the communities we serve. Charitable giving focuses on education, community betterment, and the support of activities that involve and recognize the value of our members and employees.
Guidelines for submission:
- Applications must be submitted 6-8 weeks in advance.
- Applications are reviewed monthly.
- Requests that clearly indicate an alignment with the Community 1st charitable giving priorities and make a strong business case for our involvement will likely receive greater attention.
- C1st member and/or employee involvement is important.
- Request must be from a non-profit organization.
- Minimum $100 per request.
C1st is unable to participate in activities that fall into the following categories:
- Pass-through fundraising – i.e. donating to one entity which in turn donates the funds to another entity.
- Funds for an endowment.
- Events/sponsorships for churches, political organizations, labor groups, fraternal clubs, athletic clubs, social clubs, and competitive traveling teams.
- Events to raise funds for individuals.