Notice of Important Changes to Your Account
posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2022 in Personal Banking
As a reminder, we are updating our Consumer Fee Schedule. These changes will take effect 9/1/2022. Please take a minute to review. A listing of our new, and current Fee Schedules for both Consumer and Business accounts can also be located online at c1stcu.com/servicefees.
Some important updates/changes to make note of include:
- Overdraft Transfer from Savings Account - $5.00 per day
- Previously Excessive Share Withdrawals – Savings Account (withdrawals(s), automatic transfer(s), or payment(s) out of a savings account in excess of six (6) during a calendar month.). The fee has been simplified. It’s now called Overdraft Transfer from Savings Account. In the event you’re about to overdraw your account, we’ll automatically transfer available funds from your linked backup account. Each day with an overdraft transfer(s) from a savings account to a checking account will cause a fee to be assessed once for that day.
- Inactive/Dormant Account - $7.00 per month
- An inactive/dormant account is no activity in 12 calendar months. Waived if account holder has an average balance greater than $100, is less than 18 years old or has another active account.
- Mailed Paper Statement Fee - $1.50 per statement
- This is an increase from $0.75 per statement. This does not apply to Dollar Dog, Your Voice and ClubGO account members. You can also sign up to receive your monthly statements through our eStatement service to avoid this fee.
- Lien Subordination Fee - $150.00
Our Consumer Fee Schedule is applicable to ALL C1st Memberships.
CONSUMER ACCOUNT FEES - EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2022
BUSINESS ACCOUNT FEES - EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2022