Our Ottumwa-Venture (Walmart) location will be closed on Sunday, September 23 for system maintenance. Online & Mobile Banking will also be unavailable periodically during this time.
How can you get started? Just call any C1st branch location and we'll send you a PIN (Personal Identification Number) so you can get started. There's even a transaction code to change the PIN to whatever you want.
A. Select From Menu Options
B. Enter Member Number C. Enter PIN NumberD. Follow instructions depending on the menu option that you have chosen.
1) Account Balance --- Provides the available balance and current balance, minus any holds.
2) Account History --- Search for checks or deposits by date(s), amount/range, or check number.
3) Funds Transfer Activities
1. Transfer funds immediately
2. Schedule a funds transfer
4. Hear existing scheduled transfers
5. Delete an existing transfer
4) Card Services
5) Merchant Check Verification
6) Account Management
1. Stop Payment Activities
(1) Stop payment on a specific check number
(2) Stop payment by a range of checks
(3) Stop payment inquiry
2. Future dated transactions
3. Change PIN
Main Menu (3*)
Go Back (*)
Hang Up (7*)
Signup For Our Newsletter!
Receive important C1st news and events, special rates, helpful financial information, and more!