Don't Miss a Beat!
Digital banking should be available wherever—and whenever—you want. Smartphones changed the world of digital banking. Now, accessing account information is even more convenient while you’re living your life on the go.
Easily view account balances and transactions on your Apple Watch®* without having to log in! Checking your balance is now even handier—and so is viewing your latest transactions.
Apple Watch FAQs
- What are the main banking features compatible with Apple Watch®*?
- Users are able to view balance information for the first 10 accounts that display on the Account Summary page on their Apple Watch®
- Users swipe left/right on the watch face to scroll through their account balances.
- Users can tap the watch face on a balance to view the 10 most recent transactions for that account.
- Users can swipe up/down on the watch face or use the side wheel to scroll through transactions.
- To refresh account balance information, force touch the watch face and select the refresh option.
- How do I enable my watch to view balances and transactions?
- Your Apple Watch® will need to be paired to the iPhone that you use to access your C1st mobile banking app.
- Log in to your C1st mobile banking app, tap on the menu bar, select Services, locate Apple Watch®, and enable the feature by turning the toggle to on.
- Once enabled, you can open the app on your Apple Watch® to begin viewing balances and transactions.
- Is digital banking available from a separate app that I need to download from the app store?
No, the mobile banking watch app is part of the iOS mobile banking app that you download on your phone.
- How do I install the digital banking app for the Apple Watch®?
- It depends on the setting you have in your My Watch app on your iPhone. In the My Watch app, under General, there is a setting for Automatic App Install. If that setting is enabled, the C1st Digital Banking watch app should automatically install on your Apple Watch®.
- If you do not have Automatic App Install enabled, you can manually install the C1st Digital Banking app on your Apple Watch®. When you open the My Watch app on your iPhone, scroll down the page to view all of the apps that you have installed on your Apple Watch®. At the bottom of that list will be a section for Available Apps to install on your Apple Watch®.
*Mobile banking services are not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Apple. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.