Make a Loan Payment
Convenient Options to Make Your Loan Payment
Community 1st Credit Union offers several convenient ways to make your loan payments.
- Digital Banking Transfer - To make a payment from a C1st account, simply transfer the funds using digital banking.
- Cross-Member Transfer - Pay your credit union loans with funds located in a separate C1st membership! We can set up cross-member transfers in digital banking.
- Payroll Deduction - Have your payments automatically deducted from your direct deposit.
- ACH Debit Payment - Set up preauthorized monthly payments from your account at another financial institution.
- One-Time Payment - To make a one-time payment from another financial institution or credit card*, visit our Online Payment Center. There is an $8 convenience fee to use this service. This service is currently not available to pay a C1st Mortgage or C1st Credit Card.
VISIT OUR ONLINE PAYMENT CENTER
For additional information about these credit union loan payment options, please call 866.360.5370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Does not include Visa credit cards. Cards that are available for payments include: Visa debit card, Mastercard credit and debit cards, and Discover cards.